Who is it for?
- Any manager working in primary care
- Anyone in practice who has a responsibility for human resources in primary care
How does it work?
- One online module
- One full day taught day*
*taught days are currently being delivered by Zoom.
Students will have a maximum of 6 months access to the online content. Both the online unit and the taught day must be completed within this time limit to be eligible for the certificate of completion and the 10 CPD hours.
What does it cover?
- Capability and Disciplinary Issues and Procedures
- Developing staff
- Students need to be a practice manager or a manager working in primary care who has responsibility for human resources.
- A member of staff working in general practice looking to become a practice manager or expecting to take responsibility for human resources in their practice.
- A practice manager who lacks confidence with human resources.
- Students will need to have access to email.
What does it cost?
The course cost £160 + VAT for the module.