We are looking for a qualified Nursing Associate who has demonstrable experience of working in general practice.
You should have developed skills in taking measurements, performing BP & NHS health checks, phlebotomy, flu/ B12 immunisations and cervical screening.
The post holder will work under the supervision of the Lead Nurse & complement an established nursing team based in a single site. We are a forward thinking organisation, and provide significant opportunities for training and development in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:-
– Assisting the nursing team in the ongoing assessment, planning and management of care
– Health education and promotion
– Clinical observations and measurements including BP
– Blood sampling and immunisations
– Carrying out NHS health checks
– Cardio diagnostic testing
– Assisting with minor surgery clinics
– Basic wound care and stitch removal
– Infection control audit and equipment preparation