Up to £55,000 per annum inclusive of London Weighting, depending on experience
37.5 hours per week
Wimbledon Village Surgery is looking to recruit a proactive Primary Care Paramedic to work as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT).
The job holder will be required to work autonomously within Northwest Merton and to use their existing advanced clinical assessment skills to initiate appropriate care and treatment strategies for patients.
– Work as an autonomous paramedic
– Assess and triage patients (including home visits), provide treatment or make onwards referrals as necessary
– Provide advice on general healthcare and promote self-management to empower patients where appropriate; including signposting to social prescribing, mental health, community or voluntary services
– Contribute to the delivery of healthcare services within the wider Primary Care Network
– Maintain accurate health records, communicate effectively and ensure delivery of a person-centric service
– BSc in a training programme approved by the College of Paramedics
– Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
– Able to operate at an advanced level of clinical practice
– Previous primary care experience
– Working towards developing masters level or equivalent capability in paramedic areas of practice and, within six months of commencement to have been formally signed off within the clinical pillar competencies of the paramedic FCP/AP roadmap to practice
– Own mode of transport
If interested, please send your CV via email to email@example.com marked ‘for the attention of Dr Tim Hodgson – confidential’ by noon on 10th December 2023.