An opportunity has arisen for 1 or 2 enthusiastic GPs to join a friendly, well-established practice in the heart of Wimbledon Village. We are looking to fill up to 8 clinical sessions to replace a retiring partner.
We pride ourselves on being a modern GP practice with traditional values. We focus on exceptional patient care with an emphasis on continuity.
- GMS Practice
- 13,000+ Patients
- Operating out of a purpose-built building
- EMIS clinical system
- CQC Rating: Good
- Stable workforce of 9 GPs, 2 nurses, 2 HCAs, and a multi-disciplinary team consisting of paramedic, clinical pharmacist, first contact practitioner, social prescriber, and a mental health support worker
- Partners work with national organisations and are PCN clinical directors
- Attachments to 5 nursing homes and the All England Lawn Tennis Club
- A supportive work environment with daily coffee meetings and regular socials. (Including our legendary Summer and Christmas parties!)
- To start in January/February 2024
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to meet with you and show you around.
Please contact with subject title: GP Job Application 2024
Wimbledon Village Surgery
35a High Street
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time considered