Clerkenwell Medical Practice has an opening for experienced or newly qualified GP (including those awaiting CCT) to join our supportive and expanding team. The advertised post is 3-6 sessions per week.
Salary: £10,600K per session + additional payment for Duty and admin duties
• BMA contract will apply
• Clinical sessions of 13 patients, 15-minute appointments (a mixture of Face to Face and telephone)
• Eligibility for NHS pension
• Eligibility for annual NHS pay rise
• MDO cover
• Support via the GP Fellowship or Retention schemes for newly quailed/ experienced GPs
We are a well-established NHS GP surgery situated in Clerkenwell, London EC1 around the corner from the London City University and famous Exmouth Market referred to as ‘one of central London’s most charming spots’ by London TimeOut.
We are a friendly and committed team of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, paramedics, First Contact Physiotherapists, administrators, and other professionals who care for approx. 17000 patients. Our patient list size continues to grow, promoting a multidisciplinary approach, innovation, and high-quality healthcare.
We are an accredited training practice for GPs and medical students and foster a culture of professional and personal development by supporting clinical and non-clinical staff in their careers.
• 5 Partners and 8 Salaried GPs
• GMS practice with a growing list size of approximately 17000
• High QOF and LIS achievement
• Range of services provided
• Opportunity to undertake specialist areas such as LES or minor surgery
• Open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 0800-1830 and Tuesday and Thursday 0800-2000
• Personal patient list ensuring continuity of care
• Low demand for Home Visits
• No nursing/ residential home cover
• Weekly clinical meeting
• Training practice (undergraduates/ postgraduates)
• Active member of South PCN
• Last CQC inspection (Good) 2018
• Proficient administrative support including a dedicated Care Navigator supporting a clinician with their administrative tasks and document processing and coding.
• IT infrastructure: Emis Web, x-on telephony system, Ardens templates and searches, Docman, Philips Speech live dictation, AccuRx, iPlato
• Above average local and national GP survey results (Patient Experience (gp-patient.co.uk))
• Family-friendly practice
• Regular team-building activities such as mini-golf, boat trip, and many more.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Located in a Grade 1 listed building designed by Berthold Lubetkin in 1938/39
• Excellent transport links and parking
Looking forward to hearing from you!