We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident GP to join our lovely practice team, to work 6-8 sessions per week (negotiable) starting Feb 2024 (ideally). Initially for one year with an opportunity for a permanent position.
We are a well established practice of approx. 9000 patients providing continuity of care to our patient population.
We have a focus on our team’s wellbeing and promoting a good work-life balance. We are a very supportive cohesive team with excellent reception, admin and management staff.
We have modern purpose built premises, free on-site private car parking (outside the Congestion Zone) in a lovely area of West London close to shops and café’s.
The practice is actively involved in our PCN who support a 90,000+ patient population and we are fully supported by Clinical Pharmacist, Physician Associate, FCP, Social Prescribing, Mental Health practitioner, My Care My Way (support for vulnerable pts aged 65+) and Health Coaching.
• Highly competitive Salary (negotiable) depending on experience + NHS Pension
• Training practice for GP registrars
• Friendly and very supportive team of 5 GP’s
• Minimal Home Visits (we are supported by community Rapid Response, Home First & Rehabilitation services)
• Script volume very low (in-house clinical Pharmacists)
• Dedicated weekly clinical meetings & regular planned consultant led training.
• Fully integrated digital solutions to protect workload (reduced documents for processing)
• Increased access with no extended hours
• 6 weeks A/L & 1 week study leave (pro-rata)
• On site phlebotomy, ECG’s, ABPM etc
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment and be involved in teaching/training if interested.
If you are interested we would encourage an informal meeting/visit, please call me 020 7471 3210 or email Lesley.email@example.com to arrange this or for further information. Applications to be submitted with a CV & covering letter to Lesley French, Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org