Personally tailored support – GP Support team
We provide advice and support on (the list is not exhaustive): contractual, performance and regulatory issues, QOF reviews and appeals, premises issues, complaints, disputes between the practice and PCT, practice investigations, partnership disputes, 24-hour retirement, NCAS assessments, GMC referrals, etc. If we are not able to help with your query directly, we will do our best to provide you with next steps or signpost you to alternative resources, so please do contact us confidentially. We are here to help, wherever we can. Here are some examples of the work we have completed in recent years:
- The retirement of a single handed GPs with the negotiation of a financial exit package with the PCT
- The return of a GP partner to his practice following contingent removal from the Performers’ List
- Supporting individual GPs facing Performers’ List procedures or performance issues involving the Deanery. PAL (Peer Assisted Learning) sessions undertaken by Dr Eleanor Scott have proved an invaluable resource
- Input to PCTs’ QOF appeal processes, especially around PE7 and PE8
- Representation at PCTs’ Performance Committee Meetings and Decision Making Groups
Contact the team
- Jill Stubbs, GP Support Services Officer, on 020 7387 2034 ext 240, email email@example.com
- Nora Breen, GP Support Services Manager, on 020 7387 2034 ext 241, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vicky Ferlia, Director GP Support Services, on 020 7387 2034 ext 260, email email@example.com
Please see our latest guidance on 24 hour retirement written by Dr Tony Grewal.
We provide expert guidance for practices in our guidance section, as well as an archive of other materials you may find useful.
Try our great new search function to find what you are looking for.