The in-statute remit of the LMC is to represent NHS GPs. However, Londonwide LMCs also actively supports the practice team who are central to the smooth running of our increasingly busy practices.
As part of our support to practice managers, we provide:
- Regular e-communications and a monthly newsletter – these communications are often heavy with important information regarding the management of a practice in today’s NHS.
- Advice on effective multi-disciplinary team (MDT) working, and implementation of the additional roles reimbursement scheme (ARRS).
- Dedicated training via out Learning Education and Development (LEAD) programme.
- A GP Support Service, which is on hand to help practices with a range of practice issues including: payments, premises, contracts and disputes.
- Communications and marketing advice from a specialist team of media experts – we can help you deal with crisis communications and media enquiries.