This is a key role supporting the organisation’s dynamic and inspirational CEO. The successful applicant will need to be able to support the CEO by preparing/researching for meetings, attending meetings where required and producing good quality notes that includes following up on agreed actions.
This is a permanent full time role in Londonwide LMCs, the membership organisation representing over 7,000 NHS General Practitioners in London. The organisation provides pan-London leadership and shared committee services for its members.
The salary is £36,500 pa plus employers contribution of 16% of salary into the group personal pension scheme.
This is a key role supporting the organisation’s dynamic and inspirational CEO. The successful applicant will need to be able to support the CEO by preparing/researching for meetings, attending meetings where required and producing good quality notes that include following up on agreed actions.
The post holder will need to be able to rapidly develop a clear understanding of the Chief Executive’s priorities and work proactively to support the delivery of them with a high degree of autonomy.
The role will require liaison with senior colleagues within the organisation and with partner bodies in London.
Due to the Chief Executive’s busy diary, the successful applicant with need to be able to work effectively with low levels of supervision. Responsibilities include:
- Complex diary management
- Managing phone calls, email and post
- Providing committee support to the Board of Directors
- Managing internal requests for the Chief Executive’s time
- Undertaking research, drafting documents and implementing actions
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate calibre with a Degree or equivalent
- Experience as an Executive Personal Assistant to a Chief Executive or other similar very senior role
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintenance of the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and independence
- Strong commitment to equality and the organisation’s values
- Works with diplomacy and high commitment to customer service
The full job description and person specification can be downloaded here.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter explaining how you demonstrate the skills and experience required for the role to Marie Vassallo (Marie.Vassallo@lmc.org.uk).
The deadline for applications is midnight on Monday 13 March 2017. However, the post may close earlier if there are a very high number of responses. Interviews are planned for Wednesday 22 March 2017.
Successful candidates only will be contacted during the week commencing 13 March 2017.