With growing uncertainty about the impacts of Brexit on London general practice, we know that some practices are thinking about stockpiling essential supplies as we near B-day on 29 March.
The Londonwide Buying Group’s recommended medical supplies provider, MidMeds, has increased stock levels for hundreds of the most purchased products, including pharmaceuticals, to help give practices peace of mind.
Place orders in advance, schedule deliveries for when needed, and remove the need to stockpile supplies when storage space is at a premium.
Don’t forget that as a member of the Londonwide Buying Group, practices with a MidMeds account can get a further rebate of up to 3% on orders of supplies and services*.
Benefits of the MidMeds offering for members of the Londonwide Buying Group:
- One supplier for all clinic and non-clinical supplies
- Hassle-free compliance services
- Savings in excess of 20% per annum
- Rebate on spend – save more when you spend more
- Free price comparison, conducted on or off-site
- One invoice per month
- Automatic payment via direct debit
- Rebate of up to 3% on orders of supplies and services *
*exceptions apply – please contact for further details.
If you haven’t yet requested a free price comparison from MidMeds to discover how much you can save, simply email email@example.com or call 0207 471 2626 to find out more.
Last updated : 30 Jan 2019