New contractual changes took effect at the start of this month, for two areas Londonwide LMCs has produced our own guidance to help practices with practically implementing new requirements, we have also collated the NHS England guidance that is available.
Londonwide LMCs’ guidance:
- GP Contract 2021/22 – changes to QOF – Covering QOF points value, new and retired indicators, and quality improvement domains for early cancer diagnosis and care of people with learning disabilities.
- PCN DES 2021/22 – standardised GP appointment categories – Covering details of the short one-off exercise to map each appointment slot type used in practice to standardised national categories. NHS England are running webinars on this through May and June.
NHS England GMS Contract documents:
- Implementing the 2021/22 GP contract changes to personal medical services and alternative provider medical services contracts
- General Medical Services (GMS) Ready Reckoner 2021/22
- Update on Quality Outcomes Framework changes for 2021/22
- Update on vaccination and immunisation changes for 2021/22
- Supporting General Practice in 2021/22
NHS England PCN DES documents:
- Cover Note – Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service from April 2021
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Guidance for 2021/22 in England – 2021/22
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Frequently Asked Questions – 2021/22
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Contract Specification 2021/22 – PCN Requirements and Entitlements
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Standardised GP Appointment Categories – 2021/22
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Investment and Impact Fund 2021/22: Guidance
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Early Cancer Diagnosis Guidance – 2021/22
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Participation and Notification Change Form – 2021/22
- Structured medication reviews and medicines optimisation 2021/22