This page collates new guidance and existing guidance that has been updated since our last newsletter on 20 October.
Covid-19 response guidance
- Revised UK infection prevention and control guidance, published 24.11.2021
- EU DCC (European Union Digital Covid Certificate), published 2.11.2021.
- Winter preparedness in the NHS, published 25.10.2021.
Covid vaccination guidance
- National protocol for Covid-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca (ChAdOx1-S [recombinant]), updated to version 5, 29.11.2021.
- Patient Group Direction for Covid-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, (ChAdOx1-S [recombinant]), updated 29.11.2021.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs): ensuring NHS staff deployed into CQC-registered care homes have had the Covid-19 vaccination or are exempt, updated 29.11.2021.
- Third primary Covid-19 vaccine dose for eligible cancer patients, published 23.11.2021
- Covid-19 vaccination: a guide to a second dose for young people aged 16 to 17, updated 22.11.2021.
- Covid-19 vaccination programme for children and young people: guidance for schools (version 2), updated 22.11.2021
- National protocol for Covid-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 (Pfizer/BioNTech) and National protocol for Comirnaty® Covid-19 mRNA vaccine, updated to version 3.0, 22.11.2021.
- Patient Group Direction for Covid-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 (Pfizer/BioNTech) and Patient group direction for Comirnaty® (Pfizer BioNTech), updated 19.11.2021.
- Covid-19 vaccination: a guide to booster vaccination for individuals aged 40 years and over, published 17.11.2021.
- Covid-19: the green book, chapter 14a, booster vaccine info updated, 15.11.2021.