This page collates new guidance and existing guidance that has been updated since our last newsletter on 22 September.
Covid-19 vaccination programme
- Covid-19 vaccination deployment next steps for 12 to 15-year-old vaccination (letter), published 19 October.
- Covid-19 vaccination: a guide on pregnancy and breastfeeding, social media assets and translations, added 8 October.
- Covid-19 vaccination: a guide for eligible children and young people aged 12 to 17, updated 6 October.
- Mutual aid and the transfer of Covid-19 vaccines between NHS vaccination sites, includes annex, updated 30 September.
- Covid-19 vaccinations – Assuring implementation of JCVI guidance for vaccinating immunosuppressed individuals with a third primary dose, published 30 September.
- Covid-19 vaccinations – Assuring implementation of JCVI guidance for vaccinating severely immunosuppressed individuals with a third primary dose, published 30 September.
- Position statement for reducing microbial risk when transporting Covid-19 vaccines in pop up, roving, and mobile models, updated 21 September.
- Standard operating procedure: Phases 1, 2 and 3 including vaccination of eligible children and young people, published 8 October.
- Standard operating procedure: Roving and mobile models, updated 7 October.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination of people working or deployed in care homes: operational guidance, info on temporary exemptions and overseas vaccinations added, 19 October.
- Covid-19 standard operating procedure – Covid-19 vaccine deployment programme: unpaid carers (JCVI priority cohort 6), updated 5 October.
- Information and links to key resources to support the care of pregnant women who test positive for Covid-19, published 28 September.
- UKHSA changes to IPC requirements, published 27 September.
- FAQs: ensuring NHS staff deployed into CQC-registered care homes have had the Covid-19 vaccination or are exempt, published 22 September.
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Contract Specification 2021/22 – PCN Requirements and Entitlements, updated 5 October.
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – Investment and Impact Fund 2021/22: Guidance, updated 4 October.
- Network Contract Directed Enhanced Service – cardiovascular disease prevention and diagnosis: supplementary guidance, updated 1 October.