The following documentation has either been published or updated over the previous month.
Flu vaccination programme
- Enhanced Service Specifications: seasonal influenza vaccination programme 2021/22, includes separate childhood service spec, published 2 August.
Covid vaccination programme – phase 3
- Enhanced Service Specification: Phase 3 coronavirus vaccination, phase 3 opt-in form added, 23 July.
Covid vaccination programme – general
- Vaccinating children and young people: frequently asked questions*, published 13 August.
- Covid-19 vaccination programme: actions for all practices to support vaccinating eligible 12–15-year-olds, published 12 August.
- Enhanced Service Specification: Covid-19 vaccination programme 2020/21, updated 11 August.
- Covid-19 vaccination in pregnancy, published 30 July.
- Covid-19 vaccination: a guide for all women of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding, updated 29 July
*Some PCNs may have opted out of this element of phase 3 where they do not have sufficient trained and checked vaccinators available.
Separate to the two vaccination programmes the PCN workforce planning template was also published on 10 August.