Engage and Connect – Catch up with what all Sessional GPs MUST know
Are you salaried?
- Who could be employing you if MCPs potentially take over GMS and PMS?
- What is an MCP? Would you even have a choice in working for one?
- Would they offer an NHS pension? What about CPD, sick/parental leave?
- How can you guarantee indemnity reimbursement will get passed to you?
Do you locum?
- How would you feel about having no choice but being employed by an MCP?
- Could a GP be forced into 8-8 working if they don’t want it?
- What power will new MCPs have to change your freelance working?
Come and find out the answers.
Find out how your LMC is working to support you.
Tell the LMC what problems you’re facing.
Date: 31 January 2017
Time: 1 – 3 pm (Lunch, 1 – 1.30; meeting start, 1.30 pm)
Venue: Brentford Health Centre, Boston Manor Road Brentford Middlesex TW8 8DS
What you get for FREE:
- CPD accreditation
- Waitrose lunch
- Easy-to-reach location – just off the A4 and opposite Brentford Rail Station
- Onsite parking
- Convenient time – in between sessions
- Dr Raquel Delgado: Chair Hounslow Sessional GP forum, Hounslow LMC Vice Chair
- Dr Arim Ismail: Chair Ealing Sessional GP forum, Ealing LMC member
- Dr Katie Bramall-Stainer: GPC member, Medical Director of Ealing, Hammersmith and Hounslow LMC
To reserve a place email or call Marie Vassallo on firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3818 6257.