- All recent data releases can be seen here.
- Data: Patients Registered at a GP Practice, June 2023[15/6].
Department for Health and Social Care
- Speech: Health and Social Care Secretary’s speech at NHS Confed Expo [15/6].
- Report: Government response to the HSCC report and the Hewitt Review on integrated care systems [14/6].
Office for National Statistics
- Data: How health has changed in your area: 2015 to 2021 [16/6].
- Use the interactive tool to see how health changed in each local authority area across England between 2015 and 2021, according to the Health Index.
- Data: Health in England: 2015 to 2021 [16/6].
- Insights into England’s health during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic at national, regional and local authority level, using the Health Index.
Health and Social Care Committee
- Event: MPs to question Health Secretary on action over challenges facing NHS and social care [20/6].
Office for Health Improvement and Disparities
General Medical Council
Policy, think tanks, charities and representative bodies
Lord Darzi, surgeon and former Labour health minister
- Article: Bringing GP services into the fold would finally complete the NHS, in the Financial Times [11/6].
- Data: Patient empowerment: what is the role of technology in transforming care? [13/6].
- Joint NHS Confederation and Google Health report explores the role of technology in managing, improving and support health and wellbeing.
- Article:Matthew Taylor’s keynote speech at NHS ConfedExpo[14/6].
- Article: Wes Streeting MP’s speech at the NHS Confed Expo [13/6]
Centre for Health and the Public Interest
- Report: After the Pandemic: Is the new public health system in England fit for purpose? The perspective of England’s Directors of Public Health [16/6].
- Event: Windrush 75: reflecting on the contributions of generations to the NHS [21/6].
- Blog: The radical reform that’s been staring the NHS in the face [14/6].
- Blog: Tackling ableism in health care – the role of primary care [12/6].
- Article: Partnering to support sustainable improvement in local health systems [14/6].
- NHS Confederation and the Health Foundation are partnering with the Q community to support local health systems to learn and improve.
Ada Lovelace Institute
- Report: How do people feel about AI? [6/6].
- The use of AI for detecting the risk of cancer is seen as beneficial by nine in 10 people.
- People tend to be more supportive of the use of AI where it enhances human decision-makers, such as in healthcare settings, but are more negative where it is seen as replacing human decision-making.
Institute for Government
- Blog: The Covid-19 Inquiry [12/6].
- Report: The NHS productivity puzzle: Why has hospital activity not increased in line with funding and staffing? [13/6].
- Data: In retrospect, how well or badly do you think the government handled the coronavirus pandemic? [14/6].
Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- “The Network” Journal of the Design in Mental Health Network has published an in-depth article looking at the planning and thinking behind Highgate East, the new flagship £70m hospital which will be complete by the end of 2023.
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Article: Mayor of Camden opens new Belsize Priory Health Centre [14/6].
- The Mayor of Camden, Cllr Nazma Rahman, was present for the grand opening to cut the ribbon and celebrate over cake, with over 50 staff and patients who visit the centre.
- From 1 July 2023, the way members of the public make a complaint about primary care services to the commissioner is changing.
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Research: Call for local people aged over 60 to take part in new research [15/6].
- People aged 60 years and older will play a vital role in a new research study to assess the effectiveness and safety of an investigational vaccine in preventing bloodstream infections.
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
- The Princess of Wales spotlights the vital role of Health Visitors, visiting teams in Hackney [16/6].