This year, our Learning Education and Development (LEAD) team created a new summer-time initiative for GPs and practice teams. Our LEAD Summer School programme ran throughout August and covered a range of topics to help delegates acquire important training during the holiday season. The four half day workshops were designed to deliver important updates and training without the need for delegates to be away from the practice all day. The four workshops covered subjects such as QOF, payment methods, financial coding, clinical correspondence, increasing practice efficiency and GP pensions.
Attendees have fed back that the classes were excellent with very interactive and personable trainers. Some also noted that they left feeling confident to review protocols and make changes in their practices.
We are now taking bookings for the following events:
- 25 October 2018: Introduction to Medical Terminology
- 31 October 2018: Consultation Skills Workshop: Increase your effectiveness and reduce your medico-legal risk
- 1 November 2018: Clinical Supervision for General Practice Nurses
- 7 November 2018: Changes in Employment Law
- 22 November 2018: Practice Manager Conference
- 5 December 2018: Infection Prevention and Control Update
Please visit the Londonwide LMCs website at to view our forthcoming events.
Online booking is open for all our training events. Please visit our website or contact a member of the LEAD team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Last updated : 18 Sep 2018