Since mid-October when we sent out our last newsletter, our Living Guide has been updated a number of times which includes added information on long-term conditions. The following accompanying documents to the Living Guide have been updated in the last month as well:
- GP management of febrile children during the Covid-19 pandemic (new document)
- Long Covid (new document)
- Management of long-term conditions during and post-Covid-19
- Covid-19 and care homes
- Medicines management and monitoring for mental health
- Covid-19 human resources support
- Non-acute essential care
- Requirement for home visiting during Covid-19 pandemic
- Monitoring of patients with suspected Covid-19
For the full list of accompanying documents, see our main Coronavirus resources page.
Seasonal Flu Vaccination Programme 2020/21 guidance has been updated with information including eligible cohorts for seasonal flu vaccines, new contractual requirements for 2020/21 and additional national funding schemes.
Last updated : 25 Nov 2020