Plas Meddyg Surgery in the London Borough of Bexley is looking for a highly motivated, flexible and reliable salaried GP with excellent communication and clinical skills to join our well-established, friendly, innovative practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and forward-thinking team. We welcome applications from experienced GPs (particularly with specialist interests) as well as those recently qualified.
• 7,200 patients
• Single site practice with on-site parking for clinical staff
• Teaching practice with Registrars and Foundation trainees
• Friendly, family-orientated practice
• Member practice of a small, dynamic Primary Care Network “APL Bexley PCN” with three other local practices
• EMIS software
• Based in Bexley village within 5 minutes’ walk of Bexley railway station (20 minutes to London Bridge) and adjacent to the A2
• 2 full time Partners and 3 salaried GPs
• Great admin support + in-house Clinical Pharmacist who deals with most medication queries
• Weekly clinical meetings
• Fantastic multidisciplinary team including 2 Practice Nurses, a Clinical Pharmacist and a Nursing Associate.
• 100% QOF achievement
• Enhanced services including minor ops, family planning and coil and implant fitting
• Anticoagulation service
• 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
• Salary subject to experience
Closing date for applications: August 31st 2022 (may close early)
Anticipated start date: September 2022 (if recently qualified) – December 2022 (a later date could be considered for the right candidate)
Applications by CV with covering letter to the Practice Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome informal visits by appointment
Plas Meddyg Surgery, 40 Parkhill Road, Bexley, Kent DA5 1HU
Surgery website: www.plasmeddygsurgery.com