Additional services to support GPs and practices
Londonwide Enterprise Limited (LEL) provides services that go beyond Londonwide LMCs core work. We provide essential training for general practice nurses (GPNs), health care support workers (HCSWs) and practice managers (PMs) working in London general practice. We also run events for practice staff throughout the year.
Our philosophy is simple. We offer GPs and practices access to extensive experience, excellent service and exceptional value for money.
What we do:
- Associates programme – access to carefully selected professional services such as legal, accountancy, HR – all offering preferential rates.
- LEAD training programme of events – a wide range of training for all practice team members.
- The General Practice Nurse Training Programme – a blended learning programme for practice nurses.
- The General Practice, Practice Manager Training Programme – a blended learning programme for practice managers.
- The Health Care Support Worker Programme – a blended learning programme for health care support workers.
- The Londonwide Buying Group – offering all member practices access to a number of pre-approved suppliers offering discounts on a wide range of goods and services from medical equipment to vaccines and much more.
- Professional Lead Fora – General Practice Nurses, Practice Managers and Health Care Support Worker Forum – various online forums for practice team members.
- Sponsorship of Londonwide and Enterprise events.
What are the benefits of our training offer?
- We fully understand the distinct needs of GPs and practices in London.
- We have extensive knowledge built up over many years of political, regulatory and contractual experience.
- Our local knowledge means we can respond to you quickly and decisively.
- Our training events and workshops are great value for money.
- We provide a platform for sharing best practice by hosting conferences and events for targeted roles within general practice.
The Workforce Training and Innovation Team
Ann Ayamah – Assistant Director
Kayleigh Taylor – Project Manager
Rizwana Ahmed – Project Manager
For more information on any of our services, please contact the Workforce, Training and Innovation team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Londonwide Enterprise Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Londonwide Local Medical Committees Limited. Registered and office address: Tavistock House South, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LG. Registered in England No. 6990874. Londonwide Enterprise Limited is registered as a Company Limited by Shares. VAT no. 130 1454 66.