The London Leadership Academy, a pan-London leadership development organisation, working across all NHS organisations offers a free coaching service for GPs and practice team members working in the NHS.
Recent research points out the huge personal benefits to coaching clients, particularly at times of change. People might see a coach support transition into a new role, to achieve their goals, or to explore new ways of approaching issues.
Common benefits people experience from coaching include:
- Better performance
- Improved sense of direction and focus
- Increased knowledge of self and self-awareness
- Enhanced ability to relate to and influence others
- Stronger motivation
- Improved performance effectiveness
- Increased resourcefulness
- More confidence
Last updated : 18 May 2018