With over 30 years of experience in supporting the medical community, Ramsay Brown’s partners are dedicated to enabling practitioners to serve their patients’ best interests, whilst securing their individual and practice’s financial futures.
Cheshire Road surgery
Properly set up cloud-based accounting after Xero accounts were incorrectly set up and the bank did not reconcile.
Refinancing a complex partnership property loan with expensive redemption penalties and differing needs and aspirations.
British Medical Association
Campaign against the obligation to declare earnings for GPs for 2019/20 led to the withdrawal of the requirement
Additional service offerings
- Completion and submission of estimate of pensionable profits
- Review of self-declaration of earnings calculation
- Retrospective expense claim
- NHS Scheme Pays Election and Annual Allowance review
- Revision of Scheme Pays Election
- Review of total reward statement
- Mortgage and property rental reference letter
- Capital Gains Tax – domestic disposal of property return
- Detailed NHS Pension Review Report
- ATED return – full disclosure
- Annual PAYE Scheme return
- Preparation and submission of P11D
Contact 020 8004 0555 or email@example.com for further information.
Londonwide Enterprise Ltd (LEL) and Londonwide LMCs accept no liability for any loss and/or damage, whether direct or indirect, whether financial or otherwise, howsoever arising, including but not limited to negligence, breach of contract or any other claim arising out of the use of any of the Associates on the Associates list as set out on the Londonwide LMC website. Constituents and users are advised to undertake their own due diligence and satisfy themselves that the individual or organisation is the most appropriate for their specific needs.