With over a decade’s experience in providing high-quality clinical, non-clinical and bespoke in-house training, CMT Clarimed Training particularly specialises in the training and development of GP administration staff. From communication courses for clinical staff conducting difficult conversations with patients and their families to Receptionist Development Programmes, Clarimed courses are delivered both online and face to face. Courses concentrate on communication, both terminology and communication technique. Delegates who have attended courses also have access to a secure resources area on Clarimed’s website, which contains further relevant information to support learning.
Full list of courses offered by CMT Clarimed Training:
- Understanding Prescriptions
- Understanding Blood Tests
- Infection Prevention Control Update
- Infection Prevention Control Leads Course
- Effective Medical Chaperoning
- Medical Terminology Foundation
- Further Medical Terminology
- Communication, Customer Service and dealing with Challenging Behaviours
- Challenging Conversations for Reception Managers
For further information please visit the Clarimed website.
Londonwide Enterprise Ltd (LEL) and Londonwide LMCs accept no liability for any loss and/or damage, whether direct or indirect, whether financial or otherwise, howsoever arising, including but not limited to negligence, breach of contract or any other claim arising out of the use of any of the Associates on the Associates list as set out on the Londonwide LMC website. Constituents and users are advised to undertake their own due diligence and satisfy themselves that the individual or organisation is the most appropriate for their specific needs.